Specifics of our services are presented below:
- Parking layout design based on local government statutory requirements and/or NZS2890.1:2004.
- Site servicing layout design based on local government statutory requirements and/or NZS2890.2:2002 and the dimensions of the nominated waste management contractor’s truck.
- Computer aided design and optimisation of car parks.
- Mechanical stacker functional layout plans.
- Vehicle swept path assessments and compliance advice using AutoTURN.
- Ground clearance diagrams.
- Traffic data collection – traffic volumes, parking beats, vehicle gaps and vehicle speeds.
- Parking shortfall assessments based on parking beat survey findings, shared use of off-site spaces over time, short and long term duration of stay (turnover) and accessibility to public transport services.
- Intersection performance assessment using SIDRA.
- Intersection performance assessment using gap analyses, at sites where traditional ‘black-box’ analyses do not accurately reflect site conditions.
- Parking management plans.
- Signage and line-marking plans.
- Green travel plans – an increasingly common requirement for inner city municipalities where the parking impact exceeds a certain threshold.
- OHS site traffic management audits and recommendations.
- Main road site access feasibility assessments.
- Intersection functional layouts.
To send us an email, simply enter the name of one of the 3 cities we operate from, followed by @mltraffic.co.nz.
Auckland: +64 9 889 8700
Parnell, Auckland 1052
Wellington: +64 4 889 0115
Johnsonville, Wellington 6037
Christchurch: +64 3 669 0300
Burnside, Christchurch 8053